Thursday, June 2, 2016

Compendium of Curiosities 3

Tim is teaching "Summer School" this year! And I have never been happier to go to back to school!! He is revisiting CofC 1 and CofC2 and teaching new techniques in CofC3! Classes started yesterday, June 1 and will run back to back to back until Aug 12. You have to have done CofC 1 and 2 in order to do 3. You can join here.

Our first test is to use four different colors of Distress on a project. I used Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey thru the Harlequin stencil, then stamped one of the gentlemen from Sideshow in Black Soot. Finally one of the #hashtags quotes in Lucky Clover. I roughed up the edges and used Ground Espresso on the edges to age the tag a bit. 

I don't know if I will be re-doing all of the tags from one and two since I've done them and use them often as reference. But I will do them here and there and share what I do make! 

 

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this as I love this stamp set !
Corrie x