Friday, February 26, 2016

Animal Mash-Up!

It's the 26th, and that means it's my day once again to be the featured Design Team member on Roc's blog.

I had an idea of what I wanted to do with this month's design. I stamped all of my animals and cut them out. But I had a little trouble with my scissors and I accidently cut their heads off! Oh well! I soldiered on best as I could. I got some of them mixed up. OK. I got ALL of them mixed up. I hope Roc doesn't mind that I made some new animals out of her stamp designs! ;)

I used every animal stamp of Roc's that I own. ElliePolka Dot DogPonyTailDogBunnyFeline, Screaming Bunny, and Party Dog
And I threw Scalloped Lace Border in for good measure! 

All of Roc's stamps can be found at Stampotique!



 

6 comments:

roc said...

so wonderful sue! exactly how i intended my stamps to be used!

Claudine said...

This is fabulous, love it!

Lisa Buchanan said...

Love these

jeanne said...

I freaking love these!!!!

Gems Inky antics said...

I love this Sue. The backgrounds are great but the new animal breeds are fabulous xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous, SUe ! love it...
Corrie x