Wednesday, October 7, 2015

SDC216-Tag

Coby is our hostess this week for SDC216 and she wants us to show her a tag on our project. I LOVE working on tags, so this was an easy one for me.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the U.S and it is something that is close to my heart. I've lost quite a few friends to breast cancer and also have a few who are breast cancer survivors. So this tag is for all who have suffered. 

I kept it simple, with three different brown Distress Inks for my background. Then I flicked water on the tag and dried with a towel. If you look closely, you can see some stars stamped here and there on the tag as well.  The stamp is a very old and long discontinued Close To My Heart stamp and the flourish is also a now discontinued Close To My Heart product. 



 

7 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Fab tag Sue. Cancer is such a wicked thing :(

Unknown said...

Great tag, great theme, Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Challenge!

Kristen said...

Wonderful tag. Thank you for joining us at Stampotique challenge.

*Arwen* said...

Your tag is wonderful Sue!
Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Ginger said...

love your tag sue, thank you for joining in with the challenge this week. Carol xx

Sue said...

This is a lovely tag Sue and a great way to mark cancer awareness. Sorry I'm late visiting but I've just got back from my holidays. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

Jackie said...

Lovely tag for a great cause
Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge
Jackie :)