Saturday, October 10, 2015

Roc Nicholas Design Team

I am thrilled and excited to announce that I have been chosen to be on the Design Team for Roc Nicholas! I was lucky enough to take a class with Roc a few years ago and have been using her stamps in my art ever since. I follow her on her Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp Facebook Page  and on  her blog.

I have been participating in her swaps that she hostesses on the Roc Nicholas Rubber Stamp Facebook page (and you should come join us!) When she posted for new Design Team members, I decided to jump in with both feet, following my heart and I was lucky enough to be chosen. 

I will be posing my art on Roc's blog, here on my own blog, and also on my Facebook page starting in November. I'd love it if you followed along in this latest journey of mine.




Here's a couple of the pieces I designed as part of my application.


 A two page spread in my small Dylusions journal This one uses PonytailScalloped Lace BorderColor Her Soul and Flying Heart.
 This is a small wooden house that Donna gave me and I knew it would be perfect for part of my submission. For this one I used the very first Roc stamp I ever bought, Bird Lady (LOVE her!), Scalloped Lace Border, Dog and Stacked Love.

 All stamps are available from Stampotique.

Thank you Roc, for giving me this wonderful opportunity!

4 comments:

roc said...

i am so happy to have you join the team! i will look forward to seeing what goodies you create!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Why on earth did I think you didn't have a blog?!! Must be a terminal case of OLB (Old Lady Brain), as Wee Man likes to say. Anyhoo...I am your newest stalker and wish you many congratulations on your new state as a DT Member. I look forward to seeing what you do :D x

ps - thanks for your comment on my latest post. Maybe you could record the bull frogs serenade and post on FB ;)

pps - your blog link on FB doesn't work Sue x

Corrie Herriman said...

COngratulations ! and welcome.... Look forward to working together !
Corrie x

Sam & Poppy said...

Yay, it's great news Sue. You'll be wonderful for the team :) :) :)