Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SDC211-Perfectly Primary

Sue is our hostess this week at http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/09/sdc211-perfectly-primary.html and she wanted us to use two of the three primary colors. 

I chose red and yellow and used an old hotel room card to apply my paint. Once it dried, I applied Clear Embossing Paste thru a stencil and let it dry, then to bring out the flourish, I went over the stenciling lightly with Black Archival ink and a piece of cut and dry foam. 

Both of my main images are Roc Nicholas' and are available at Stampotique. Stand Tall and Party Dog. Colored with PrismaColor pencils and a bit of pink sparkle on the socks and eyeglasses! 



 

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is brilliant Sue, I love how you've combined your stamps, and the sparkly socks are fab! Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique, and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

Sam & Poppy said...

This cracked me up Sue. Just love the look on this dogs face!!! A wonderful fun tag!!
So glad you joined in with us at Stampotique. Thank you xx