Thursday, January 8, 2015

12 tags of 2015-January

New year, new challenges. Here's to a happier 2015!

Tim is continuing with his monthly tag challenges. He set the bar high with the January tag! And hopefully next month, we will be using some of his new products since CHA is in Cali this weekend.

On to this months tag!

I pretty much followed Tim's instructions. My Chit Chat stickers seem to have grown legs and walked off somewhere, so I had to use some of my rub-ons instead! Now that the tag is complete, the Chit Chat stickers can walk back home where they belong!



 

4 comments:

catherine said...

Hi Sue. I noticed your tag and came over for a closer look. It is beautiful and love your colours
x catherine

Claudine said...

Nicely done, I love it! The colors you chose to use work so well together.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I LOVE the laugh Sue! This is an awesome take!!!

Margik said...

Love your fantastic tag!