Sunday, November 23, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities III Layering Stencil-Embossing

Is it just me, or did the last two weeks just ZOOM right on by?! 

It's time once again to join Linda and the Curiosity Crew with Tim's instructions on page 50 of his book Compendium of Curiosities III. One winner, chosen by the Curiosity Crew will receive a prize pack from Tim and Mario.  And another winner will receive a $25 shopping spree from The Funkie Junkie.

I can't tell you a whole lot about my tag because I pretty much used Tim's technique on everything! Not necessarily using stencils, but I embossed every.thing on the tag! The only thing NOT embossed is the background colors and the coloring on the old car! Those I used Distress Inks on. Other than that, if you want to know how I did the rest, ya gotta go buy the book!! ;)




8 comments:

inreenesroom.blogspot.com said...

Love you tag! I'm thinkin' this tag was used on a Birthday present? Great idea.

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Awesome sketchy tag! I LOVE your scratchy sketching around the arrows. Very cool use of technique here, thanks for sharing, Sue!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

How FUN Sue!!! Great birthday tag with this image, and love all the embossing everywhere! Thanks so much for playing along with us on the Layering Stencil Embossing Challenge at CC3Challenge!

Marjie Kemper said...

It's not just you, Sue... they DID whiz by! Love the fun car and the way you used the arrows stencil. Thanks for sharing this with us at CC3C!

Candy C said...

Sue...your birthday tag is awesome! I love your stenciled arrows in the red. Very cool car that seems to be whizzing by! I really love your personal touch of the random sketching around the arrows and the car! Great job on this technique. Thanks so much for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

Paula Cheney said...

super cute Sue!

Yvonne said...

Super cute and fun! What a great little tag! Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C!

Rea' said...

So very cool... love the car and those colors pop !!