Saturday, October 4, 2014

12 Tags of 2014-October

Time once again for the 12 Tags of 2014, the October version. Check out Tim's cool tag here.

I had to cheat a bit. I don't have any of the new Spray Distress Stains, so I used Dyan's instead! I think they did a nice job. I went with a "witchy" theme and instead of the bird that she's holding on the stamp, I gave her a pumpkin from my stash. I also used Paula Cheney's idea using some of Tim's Alpha Parts letters and Distress Glitter for the witchy at the bottom. 




7 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic design for this challenge!

Unknown said...

lovely tags, gorgeous evils

Dagmar said...

It´s so cool!!! Hugs Dagmar

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Your improvisations are the best! LOVE her and the glittery letters!

Donna Gibson said...

It's perfect! I love the witch!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant design Sue! Absolutely love the witch carrying her pumpkin. This has to be one of my favourites. Good luck. Karen.x

Unknown said...

so cool~i love your witch~(^_-)