Saturday, July 5, 2014

July tag of the month

Time for a new tag of the month! You can see Tim's fabulous sample here.  I don't have a couple of the things he used, so I just went my own way. I don't have the dies to cut the Nautical Blueprints, but I DO have the stamps, so I stamped and cut mine out. Decided to go with the shell instead of the seahorse. I also don't have shrink plastic, but I DO have a bubbles stamp, so I stamped the background with the bubbles. It's faint and if I had it to do over, I might do it in a darker blue, but I'm ok with it! I also used some of my Graphic 45 By The Sea paper for the shells along the bottom. Some are popped up with foam tape. I really loved the homemade sand technique that Tim shared this month! That was fun to do!!



 

2 comments:

Dodie said...

Wonderful take on Tim's tag! I especially like the fussy cut images on the bottom.

Elina Stromberg said...

I love your tag! The stamped images look stunning, as well as all the layers on the bottom of the tag. Beautiful project!