Sunday, May 4, 2014

12 Tags of 2014-May

Tim challenged us this month to use some of those things we've been hoarding for that "perfect" project. I don't have any of the new Shadowbox letterpress dies, so I improvised. With something I've been hoarding. The "Embrace Imperfections" word band! I've also been hoarding the 57 number since it's the year I was born. (I'll wait while you count that high!) Paris is someplace that is on my bucket list, so I put it on this "keeper" tag to remind me of someday! 



 

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautifully put together and I love the colour of your background!

Elina Stromberg said...

Could not agree more! Beautiful, vibrant colors!

Claudine said...

Beautiful, very nice rendition of Tim's tag this month.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous color Sue!!! I love the theme too! I hope you get to go some day!

Donna Gibson said...

Love this tag! You chose some really nice elements to include.