Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Playing catch-up

Trying to get caught up on projects. Right now I have three going. I work on one til I get too much "wet" and then move to another. I have even set up another table in my scrap room to hold the wet stuff while it's drying. Some I will be able to share as I get it complete and some notsomuch as they are for Christmas gifts.

Here is a couple that I CAN share. My nail gal over over 10 years will be welcoming her second grandchild the middle of February 2014. I'm already betting on a Valentines Day girl! They know it's a girl to go with their soon to be 3 year old son and her name will be Melanie. So of course I had to do one of Sue's World Famous Name Wall Hangings for her room! CTMH has the cutest "baby" paper pack in the Fall/Winter Idea Book called BabyCakes, so that is what I used along with the Canvas Compliments that go with the paper pack.

A fellow CTMH Consultant who used the paper pack for her contribution to this summer's Convention used our 3 x 3 blocks to make "alphabet blocks" which were displayed in the Art Room. I took her idea and made it my own, using more of the Canvas Compliments and other stamp sets that I have accumulated over the years. What is hard to see in the pics is the Glossy Accents and Viva Iridescent German Glitter tht I used on the side with the birds and the side with the bee, dragonfly and ladybug.









1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Oh I love these projects. The wall hanging is adorable. Love it very much. The baby blocks are so stinkin cute. She will love them.