Monday, June 10, 2013

wall hanging

One of my co-workers is pregnant and having a little girl at the end of the month. Her name will be Eden. So pretty! I decided she needed one of "Sue's World Famous Wall Hangings" to go in her room. Not knowing the colors she was using and wanting it to be a surprise, I used last month's CTMH special cardstock from Dream Pop. Added in some flowers and birds from Dyan Reaveley's How Does Your Garden Grow stamp set colored with Dyan's fabulous Spray Inks. Added a bit of white Signo Uniball white pen highlighting for good measure. I gave the hanging to Jackie today and she fell in love! She said the pinks and greens will match the nursery almost exactly! I think that's pretty cool since I had no idea what colors to use!



1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

How beautiful and what a wonderful gift! I love the name Eden too! Love the Dylusions birdies and the colors are wonderful!