Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Swap cards

Don't fall over from shock! Yes, I'm actually posting twice in the same month! It'sn almost time again for the annual Close To My Heart Convention and this year, it's in my "backyard" of Orlando at DisneyWorld. John and I are headed over and we will be joined by my CTMH sister and friend Debbie and her family that I talk about here. We've been online friends for about 5 years now and this will be our first time meeting In Real Life. John and I are both super excited for that!

So I'm making a few swap cards. I will be giving all the cards I swap to Debbie for her annual Save R Sight run/walk that she does in their Illinois hometown. I managed to make 10 cards of the same design this afternoon. I used the Buzz and Bumble paper pack and the Patterned Pennants stamp set.



1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Swap cards are a cool idea! I hope you have the time of your life!!! You deserve it!