Sunday, February 17, 2013

Silhouette Mermaids

Don't fall over from shock! Two posts in the same week from me is hard to believe lately.

I got all 6 of Dyan's new Spray Inks and her new Ocean Backgrounds and Under The Sea stamp sets last month when Whim So Doodle got them in. And when I was there last month for Dina's class, I got HER silhouette masks. I combined the two since Dina and Dyan love each other so much and played in my Dyan Journal. I love the vibrancy of Dyan's new inks. So lush! The White Linen ink is how I achieved the look on the silhouettes. And the stamps are pretty fun to play with as well. I decided to turn the silhouette lady with legs into a mermaid! There's also lots of Signo Uniball White pen work around all of the sea creatures and stencils.




4 comments:

Donna Gibson said...

Wow! Sue, this is so cool! The mermaid turned out great and I just love how the blues and greens blend together. The background colors allow all of the sea creatures to pop off the page! Love it!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

A mermaid? FABULOUS!!! Love your thinking!!! So cool!!! Love the other one too...she has um...big...um assets! Love the vibrancy of the sea life! Gorgeous pages Sue! You are right...love these new colors! FUN!!!!

Debbie DP said...

Love love love the mermaid. The colors are amazing. the mushrooms too (we hope their mushrooms)

Unknown said...

I really loved your use of colours! GREAT pages! I can't wait to get Dyan's latest inks!!!! I am hoping that they will be here by the end of the week at the craft shop that I buy from here in Australia. :-)