Monday, July 16, 2012

Strength and Courage

Playing in my art journal today after no creating for a week. Have a jumble of ideas in my head, so hopefully I can get. them. out. and onto paper!

Started with old dictionary pages. Then applied acrylic paint thru Dyan's stencils. Random stamped in a few spots. Used my Lonely Girl stamp from Dina Wakley and added a few pearls to her crown. Paper flowers, vellum quote and rub-ons from my stash. Lots of doodling with my white and black pens.

Feels so good to have inky, painty paws again!



2 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Extremely Cool! Love the dictionary pages in the background, love the striking colour scheme, love the quote (lots!) love, love,love the Lonely girl stamp. Glad you got back to being inky xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love love love the dictionary page background, looks fab with the color and Dina W. image! So cool Sue!!!