Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thank you's

Needed a couple of quick Thank You cards this morning. I had gotten some email images from Red Lead and decided to incorporate them into my cards. I started with CTMH Elemental paper pack and edge distressed everything with CTMH Desert Sand ink. Each of the images I used Diamons Stickles on. The bird is completely covered and the flower centers are also done. And in keeping with the bling, I added "diamonds" to the sentiment which is from CTMH Thank You set. And the circle dimensional element are from the Elemental Compliments add-on for that paper pack. And I've still got a few of the free images left, so I will be using them to make cards for Debbie's walk/run for 2013.


1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful images...love the glittery shine!!!