Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween Configurations

This is the smallest of t!m Holtz's Configurations box that is now discontinued. Like so many things, it's been sitting in my "to do" pile for a while now. Waiting for the CTMH Mischief paper pack to come along! It's got a little of a lot of different companies and manufacturers in/on it! All of the paper is from CTMH MIschief. There's t!m's bottles with corks that I used Glossy Accents and CTMH Reinkers in Black and Orchid Bouquet and mixed together and poured in and let set up to look like some concoction or another. The labels on the bottles are 7Gypsies. The witches hat I found at Michael's along with the spider, web and candy pieces that I used some Stickles on for shine. The big pumpkin was also a Michael's find and it has a bell in it. The number 25 (and YES, I know Halloween is the 31st. There was no number 31, so I used what I had!) and the "opal" are also from t!m's collection. I used Distress Crackle Paint in Frayed Burlap and Scattered Straw on the front cover of the box, then after it dried, went over it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The stamp set for the sides is the set that comes in the Mischief Workshop On The Go and I added Stickles to the candles for some brightness.

So...is it Oct 1 yet? I can't wait to put my Halloween decorations out!






No comments: