Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cards. cards, cards

























































Kari and her dd Abri came over yesterday to card. Abri was so afraid she was gonna "mess it up" and I assured her that there are no mistakes in stamping! She had nothing to fear! That girl rocked some cards. She looked at a couple of card guides I had and said, How mad are you gonna be if I do my own thing? NOT AT ALL! And she happily marched to the beat of her own drum and let the paper guide her. She found my t!m stash and HAD to have some of his stuff to put on her cards! Good thing she's a cute kid...err...teenager, cuz not just anyoldbody gets my t!m stuff!! Between the three of us, we made 27 cards in about 3.5 hours. The two sets are Abri's. The middle three sets are Kari's, and the last two sets are mine. We used two retired CTMH pp's Caboodle and Bella.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

All of you made some great cards. I wish I could card with you. These are great.