Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hugs







Took me a little trip "down south" last week to see Jan and John. Jan gave me this pic of the kids while I was there. Couldn't wait to get it scrapped! This is loosely based on "Secret" from Magic and also in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. I used a K*I Memories kit that I was given when I spent eleventybillion dollars at Whim So Doodle when t!m was here. Also used one of the CTMH Kraft Borders that I stitched Juniper Waxy Flax thru. There's an ooolllddd Scenic Route border as well that I inked the edges with CTMH Cocoa ink. "Hug" is the CTMH Irresistables Ecelectic Alpha and I also used CTMH Pennant alpha. "Zone" is part of the K*I Memories kit. Buttons are a combo of CTMH and from my stash.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

love the color combo's you used!!!!