Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In like Flynn...with t!m

Mah man t!m Holtz is heading back to the Tampa Bay area in May to teach more classes! This time at Whim So Doodle in St Pete. I just made 169 calls and John made 96 before I got a clear line to ring thru! On call 170...it rang instead of the beep, beep, beep of a busy signal! Oh sweet glorious ring! I told the gal who answered you'd think t!m Holtz was coming to town or sumthin! I am in for two of his four classes. The two I'm not taking are ones I've taken before. His Grungeboard class and his mirrored square class I've taken, so I'm doing two new ones. The first is Creative Outlets in which we will be inking and adorning tags and the second is Creative Blocks where we will create a multi-layer canvas project. Soooooooooooo excited!! May 6 and 7 can't get here fast enough!! Happy dantcing here!

No comments: