Tuesday, March 15, 2011

goats!







We had so much fun watching the little girl take every Blue Ribbon for every goat she took in the ring! And most of them were almost as big as she was! The little Nubian kids were so cute! They just stood there smiling while I took their picture.
And I'm gonna let you in on a secret. The "nubian goat" title was supposed to go on the OTHER page. The one with the Nubian goat kids on it. Hmmm...what a concept! But I was not in my right mind (no comments from the peanut gallery) and as I put the last letter on, I realized what I'd done. And of course the first ones I'd put on (with my Glossy Accents) were stuck. like. well...Glossy Accents. There was no way in hell they were coming off. And I was NOT about to re-do the page. So I left it. In all it's glory. With two titles on one page and none on the other. In the grand scheme of things, who cares!

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

AWWWWWWWWWW the little goats are so cute. It doesn't matter which page has their title. They have the cutest little faces.

jeanne said...

giggle. I would so do something like that but the truth is, those cute little lambies don't care.