Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh hi!







Jeanne emailed me this morning checking on me. I didn't realize it had been 10 days since I posted. Time kinda got away from me!

I am today 2 weeks post-op from the second bone replacement surgery. This one (thankfully) looks like it will be less involved than the first. I just got back from having the stitches removed. I have some sensitivity on the second to the back molar on the right side, which is the SAME molar that gave me so much grief on the left side last year. He seems to think this will "heal itself" once the bone starts growing. The sensitivity on this one is to cold and it's heat sensitivity that usually requires a root canal. So this impatient patient will just have to learn some patients while the new bone grows!

I've been working on Christmas gifts while I've been healing, so I have no art to show you.

John and I spent the last two days in the yard doing the flower bed cleaning. Such a job, but it looks so good once it's done.
Other than that, it's the same old at Casa de Waters! And thanks again Jeanne for checking on me!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

yard looks great. Love the pond