Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Magic






















I have one thing to say. If you want to spice up your scrapbook pages, you owe it to yourself to buy the new Magic book! Every technique I try, I fall in love with. And I wonder why I didn't think of some of these ideas years ago! Talk about your light bulb moments!

This uses a simple 3 x 12 piece of cardstock that is scored and folded. Then you attach matching cs and papers and your pictures. Keep it closed with a simple ribbon. (And yes, I cut my page protector so you can open it!) And you've got 5 more pictures on a page than you would have ordinarily! I also made another Pinwheel like on the CardPatterns post as an element on the page.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Sue!!! These pages are awesome. I've been getting back into my scrapbooking lately and can't believe I was away for it for so long. I just found out that they are putting in a Hobby Lobby in New Port Richey. Hope that's true. I cannot wait. Hope all is well.