Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy





































After seeing CTMH sister Vicki's take on our Accordion album on the CTMH Consultant bb's, I decided I had to make one for my nail gal's daughter! I took some liberties with what Vicki created, making the album uniquely mine. I used lots of schtuff on this one! CTMH Splendor paper pack, Heavenly Blue Ribbon Rounds, White Daisy Grosgrain and ric rac ribbon, Sassy Strands, Rub-Ons Love Letters, White Daisy Mini Medley, White Daisy My Accents, Irresistables Pizzaz, EK Success Punch, Sugared Brads, t!m Holtz dies, Grunge Board, Distress Ink and Distress Crackle Paint. Stamp sets used are Posterboard Alpha, Whimsy Alpha, Solo S Alpha, Journaling Jots, Summer Wishes and Love You Forever.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

wow they will love it. Great job on this book and the paper pack is perfect