Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday!











Debbie!

I gave y'all a sneak peek of a project I was working on earlier this month. I said then it would be revealed in full in due time. Well, it's time!

This little photo book is in Deb's hot little hands this morning! The book is CTMH My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album. I think everything in it is Scenic Route. How sad I am that these lovely papers and chipboard elements are no more. I've still got plenty in my stash though...hoarder that I am!!!

I hope you have a great day Debbie. Well, as great as it can be considering you've got to work and all! I think everyone should have their birthday off. And if I'm elected, that's the first bill I'll sign into law!

1 comment:

Liane said...

Really cute. Pics of Evan going in there I would guess!