Monday, March 15, 2010

CardPatterns challenge


Another great sketch this week at CardPatterns.


Even though Debbie says she's convinced she *needs* to buy the CTMH Caboodle pp, I thought I'd do just one more to be sure! You can call "uncle" and I'll quit twisting your arm Deb!


In addition to the Caboodle pp, this uses Embrace Life stamp set for the butterfly which I double stamped, cut the wings out and pop dotted for some visual flair. I also used Diamond Stickles on the wings and body for some bling. Too bad it doesn't photograph well. The large flower is from the new CTMH Just Blooms Spring Blossoms collection. I sponged some Creme Brulee ink along the edges for some contrast. The two smaller flowers are from my stash and unknown, as is the button brad. I used two pieces of ribbon from the CTMH Sorbet Ribbon Round collection.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

Ok now I am drooling. It is ordered! This is stinking cute card. Butterfly, flowers, ricrack CABOOOOOOOODLE paper. It is perfect

Sudha said...

lovely card dear.