Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Layout!!







How long has it been since I've shared artwork? Almost two months! Sheesh. You'd think a girl had been sick for almost the whole month of January or sumpin!

I've been working on this off and on all week. Was waiting for Jan to let me know when Joy graduated from AppleSeeds cuz Aunt Sue is old and forgetful and she couldn't remember! Finally got that info, so I finished up the journaling this morning.

This is the first of the Welcome to Imaginisce (R) new sketch challenges and since mom had given me all the pics of the kids at Christmas to scrap, I figured I'd start with their sketch. I, of course, used my I-Top brad maker for the centers of the largest flowers!! The pp is CTMH Topstitch and I used the new Irresistables Lots of Dots alphabet for the title. LOVE the resist on the alpha! I used the centers of the g, a and d on the pink circle for the flower centers! Waste not, want not!! The smaller flowers are from CTMH Togetherness stamp set. I also used a CTMH White Daisy crochet flower that I sponged Baby Pink ink on the outer petals. There's a piece of Twill that I also edged in Baby Pink ink with a Pretty Pin in it.

Now that I'm feeling better, I hope to get more of the pics done and I will continue to share here and there. I'm also looking forward to getting back to my card challenges!
Edit: Thanks to Deb in pointing out I put the worng link in! Here's the right link to the Imaginisce blog...http://imaginiscescrapbooking.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Debbie DP said...

all I can say is wow. I love your page. beautiful. glad you are feeling better. We miss your artwork.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Glad you're feeling better! That's an adorable layout. No one would ever guess that you don't do scrapbook pages!

Liane said...

You really should do more scrapbooking, your layout is awesome! Glad you feel better, finally.