Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ish Pish

This crud that John shared with me has thrown me for a loop. I've been reading mail and blogs first thing in the mornings, then crawling on the couch and/or bed and that's where I've spent the better part of the last week. I have zero energy. I've done nothing creative OR domestic. And I don't care that I haven't. My ears have now decided to become blocked and my equalibirium is all out of whack and I walk (slowly) with a tilt. I am hoping that one day soon, things will return to their normal abnormal state. And while I'm at it, yes, my mouth is still sore. More precisely, the second to the back molar on the left side is still sore. The rest has healed nicely. There are days I want to yank that one tooth out of my head sans anesthesia.

4 comments:

jeanne said...

I am glad you are among the living although barely. Hopes you get feeling better soon.

j.

Liane said...

(((((((Sue))))))))

Jenn said...

I feel your pain - I had it too and it lasted forever. Get well soon!

Debbie DP said...

glad to see a post.