Friday, August 14, 2009

Susan's swap







With our new CTMH Idea Book release coming up on Sept 1, we are working fast and furious on our swaps to have them to Susan so she can get them back to us to have examples of our new paper packs to share with our customers. She is doing two rounds this time. One is general cards and the other is Holiday cards. Holiday being Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas since there are so many new stamp sets to choose from! I'm doing one card in each round. This is my general card. I used the new Twitterpated paper pack (think woodsey-outdoorsey) along with two new stamp sets; Grown With Love for the tree and three of the circles on the tree and Thank You for the sentiment. The chipboard "buttons" are a new Dimensional Element called In Color and you get 27 buttons for $3.50. Stay tuned for my Christmas card!
It's kinda hard to tell in the picture, but the center part where the tree is, is recessed. I thought it gave a bit of visual interest to the card.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

I am sooooooooo loving this card, the paper and the buttons. Great job

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

That stamp set was on my maybe list (tree), I think you just sold me. Love your card.