Wednesday, July 22, 2009

House painting part deux







I finally found the mood again to get the rest of the dining room painted. So glad THAT'S done! Two of the walls that were left were the PIA walls with my decorative plate and coffee mug collection on them. So they all had to come down, be washed and dried by hand, the racks all had to come down, blah, blah, blah. Now I remember why it's been 12 years since we painted! With John helping, we got all of the walls done yesterday and spent the better part of this morning putting everything back. Pics are 1/2 of the new "family photo wall" with only 15 pictures instead of the 50+ that were on it. (and no Jill, I didn't measure a damn thing!) My Chris Still painting that mom, Kathy and Jan gave me for my 50th birthday. And the front entry table. Right now, it's in it's patriotic theme!

3 comments:

lovinpaper said...

Love it! Now when are coming to do my house?

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Looks great, even though you didn't measure.

Debbie DP said...

looks great. Love the picture wall idea