Friday, June 26, 2009

Yesterday.......




I got to go meet an online friend for the first time. Jill and I met online thru the CTMH bb's a little over a year ago. We, along with a few other CTMH consultants have formed our own little group. She and her family are here for a wedding, so we decided to head to Tampa to Alessi Market for Cuban sandwiches. We were together three hours and it honestly felt like 3 minutes. We blabbed the whole time...kinda like you do with an old friend you haven't seen in a few years. You just pick up where you left off. And now that I've actually met her, it will only make me miss her more when she goes back home...all the way on the other side of the country.

3 comments:

lovinpaper said...

I'm jealous!!!!!

iamjaytee said...

I know exactly how you feel...

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

AWWWWW! I'll miss you too!