Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yard work
















After 14 years of renting a pressure washer at least once a year, sometimes twice, we finally decided to just go buy one. The rental ones never work well and this way, we have it for as long as we want! Not to mention the fact that by this time, we coulda bought three or fifty pressure washers for all the rental fees we've paid! John, of course, had to go play with his new toy first thing yesterday and pressure wash the shed. Dummy me didn't think to take pics! But the shed is once again white and not a mildewey green! This morning I decided to tackle the rocks surrounding the pond. The were green with algae and lord know what-all else! Once I got that done, I decided to do the bird baths. Man what a difference! They looked so good, I pulled the chairs off the back porch and cleaned them too. I was gonna start on the driveway, but again, using the right arm has aggravated it and it kept going numb on me while I was washing. So I quit for the day. Gonna head over to the scrap table and see what I can create.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Men and their toys...