Friday, June 12, 2009

Jake and Joy's Zoo Album
















I had the opportunity to join Jan, Jake and Joy at the Lowry Park Zoo over Spring Break. It had been years since I'd been to the Zoo. I think Kyle was 4 the last time John and I were there. We had a great day. The kids got arm bands and rode every ride. Jake gave us a running commentary all day on all of the animals, where they live in the wild, what they eat, etc. I will be very surprised if he does not end up working with animals somehow when he grows up.

CTMH introduced a new album in the Summer IB, called a 3 Ring Binder. It comes with 6 pages that you can alter, along with the outside of the Binder. I thought this would be the perfect reminder for them about our trip to the Zoo.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Very very sweet! Love the book!