Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CPS challenge





I heard thru the grapevine that Jake and Joy are getting gud edumacation and lernin and have passed successfully to the next grade in skoul for the upcoming year! So of course this calls for cards!

For Jake's, I used CTMH Back Country pp and one of the Dimensional Elements that go along with this pp. Miss Joy's is pink...of course! I used the CTMH Tickled Pink pp and stamp set that goes along with it and flipped the sketch so that neither card looked "exactly" alike! The horrors if that were to happen!! Now off to pop them into the mailbox!

3 comments:

Liane said...

Yea yea great cards.... but what to say about your post? Hmmmmm.... I had to read it twice! LOL

Julia Aston said...

two great cards! love the toad and log!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Hard to believe those were made from the same sketch. His card made me smile.