Saturday, May 23, 2009

Amy R's challenge


Amy's got another fun sketch this week!Prairie Paper & Ink


I flipped Amy's sketch longways because I wanted to use an oldie but goodie stamp set, Splish Splash and the new Moon Doggie paper pack. I pulled out my Deckle Edge Nestabilities dies to cut the stamped image. Used my PrismaColor pencils to color the image, then used Gamsol and stubs to blend. I used my wave ruler and tore the piece of Indian Corn Blue cardstock in keeping with the wave theme of the card.

4 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Very cute. I'm WAY behind on challenges, but I still need inspiration. That's why I'm HERE! Mwah!

Debbie DP said...

I love this paper pack/card. I didn't order it because of the surfboards. Love this card. I really need to order this paper

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Sue, I got your comment that you want to join my game of card tag. Please send me your email address at crafty_al(at)comcast(dot)net with a subject line of "Card Tag 2".
Thanks!!

AmyR said...

Funky card Sue!! Thanks for playing along!