Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CPS challenge


I finally found a few minutes to take care of the http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/challenge for this week!


I used SU! Kraft cardstock for the base. Used CTMH Bird Basics for the image. The bird is double stamped, the wing has Prisma Glitter for sparkle and the headdress has additional bling. The branch is a rub-on from the CTMH Love Story rub-on pack, as is the "Love Birds" sentiment which is on one of the new t!m Holtz Fragments. I used my nestabilities scalloped oval to cut out the Emporium Creative Basics flower paper.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hi Sue! I just found your blog via the CPS sketch challenge! Your card is so cute! I love the way you used the T!m fragment! I'm obsessed with those things! I'm challenging myself to use one on every card I make this next week before I take my first class with him on 4/17! Wahoo! Thanks for sharing! Happy Easter!