Friday, March 27, 2009

Amy R's challenge


Amy's got another great sketch this week. Check it out!



I was at Michael's the other day and they had a really cute Mat Stack by Autumn Leaves called Pretty Poppies marked down. Forty sheets of patterned paper, 6.5" x 4.5" for $2.39!!! Needless to say, it came home with me. Even though I'm on a use it up kick, I could not pass that up! This card was designed using three of those papers. The mailman brought me a nice surprise yesterday too! My new Nestabilities Labels Four dies. The rest are still on back-order. Maybe I'll have them before CHA July!! So I opened those bad-boys up and used them to cut the Citrus Leaf and White Daisy cardstock. I used CTMH Treasure Life and Grey Flannel for the background flowers. I cut the poppy out of one of the pieces of DP and pop dotted it onto the background stamping. I used my EK Success scalloped border to cut the black cardstock. The brads were white! I put Glossy Accents on them and dipped them in Sparkle n Sprinkle Spirited Green glitter.

4 comments:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Love your colours, great card!
Woohoo I see your from Florida, we will be there next week, so excited!!!! Know of any good stamp/scrap stores near TAmpa?

Sarah said...

I love your use of the Treasure life SS with the grey as the background. It rocks! Great card..so bright. Love those Nesties but I gotta save up some to get more LOL
I used to live in FL In the Clearwater area and in the Sarasota area..don't miss the heat.
I love your blog title pic...reminds me of home (the UK)

Debbie DP said...

wow love the colors in this card great job

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card!!