Sunday, February 15, 2009

OCC challenge


Laurie gave us a cool sketch to work with this week at Our Creative Corner. I pulled out my Basic Grey Blush collection and CTMH Sorbet and Chocolate cardstock. I used my Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies along with my bird die. Ribbon is CTMH Chocolate and sentiment is from CTMH Today's Date stamp set.


I will be sending this card off to GA to my 101 year old "adopted" grandmother. She and her family used to live down the street from us when I was growing up and we adopted she and her disabled son after her dh passed away. When she could no longer keep up her house, she and Scotty moved into her sister and brother-in-laws home. She has trouble seeing, but otherwise is in great health for her 101 years! I tell her all the time she remembers more at 101 than I do at...oh...nevermind! This will go to Granny Fran and Scotty, along with an 18 pt letter so that she can read it more easily.

3 comments:

Liane said...

I am really digging your bird cards! Great job.

Lynda Benden said...

Wow Sue, this is awesome! I love the bird, what a great job!

jeanne said...

Happy birthday, Grandma!!!!