Monday, January 19, 2009

SheetLoad Jan challenge


So I couldn't get the Jan issue of SheetLoad of Cards - Free Monthly eZine to download. I tried everything but standing on my head while trying to download it! So I finally emailed Alicia and she fired me off a direct link to the download. Worked perfectly!


Such a pretty sketch to work with this month. I pulled out another oldie but goodie with CTMH Sonata paper pack and Floral Delights stamp set. CTMH inks are Buttercup, Lilac Mist, Chocolate and Hollyhock. I used Glossy Accents and Prisma Glitter on the flower, which I then pop-dotted for some added interest. CTMH Hollyhock twill ribbon and Nestibilities Labels 2 dies were also used on this card.

2 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

pretty card sue :)

Debbie DP said...

Love your cards. They all look great