Saturday, January 10, 2009

OCC Challenge


Jennifer at Our Creative Corner challenged us to use any two shades of blue for this week. Blue is my favorite color, so this was an easy challenge for me. Not to mention the fact that I already had an old CTMH campaign paper pack, Serendipity, on my scrap table for a completely different project! So I didn't even have to find a paper pack to play with!! Roll


The two blues in this pp are CTMH Dutch Blue and CTMH Outdoor Denim. The flower is from CTMH Friendship's Garden. I stamped it in Outdoor Denim then used my blending brush to pick up color from my Dutch Blue ink pad to color the petals. A bit of CTMH Sunny Yellow in the pistils for a pop of color. The flower is pop dotted for some dimensional interest.








5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous blue Designer Papers!! Thanks for playing along!

Liane said...

Very nice. It's serendipity! Love the look of blue too!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Sue :) I picked the two shades of blue because of winter! So glad you played along with us this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is beautiful Sue! The blues are perfect! Love the DP's!

Unknown said...

Oooh oooh! LOVE that paper!