Saturday, December 27, 2008

OCC challenge week 27


Hard to believe I've been doing these challenges for over half the year now! I've enjoyed playing along with the gals at Our Creative Corner and look forward to what the always clever DT has up their sleeves for 2009!


This week Julee challenged us to use something clear on our cards. So I pulled out my almost new bird Nestabilities and cut the largest one out of a piece of SheetLoad clear card base. Then I cut the middle size bird using a piece of the B&T paper from the new CTMH Unforgettable paper pack. I just bought my first Martha Stewart punch today! It's the Embossed Zig Zag punch, so that's what I used on the center piece of B&T. I cut a tag out using my Coluzzle and added a piece of ribbon across the bottom and tied another piece of ribbon to the top of the tag.

4 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

wow sue, simply beautiful!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Sue :) What a darling card, LOVE the pretty colors and adorable bird. Thanks for playing with the OCC in 2008, we look forward to seeing you play in our challenges in 2009.

Happy New Year Sue,
Jennifer :)

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

What a purty birdie! I can't believe you put that together so quickly, and used your new Maaaaaaaatha punch.

Debbie DP said...

Wow is right. That is really a cute card. Love the birdie and the ms punch. I don't have any but think I might check them out.