Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas in a box!











Or at least a Christmas gift in a box. There are some people who it is easier to get gift cards for and finding the right something to put them in is always a challenge. When I was at Convention, my third upline Susan gave gifts in small jewelry-type boxes. And I saved them! Not knowing what I would do with them at the time. In a Fit Of Genius (yes, I do occasionally have them!) it came to me! Make something out of the box to hold those pesky gift cards! And this is what I came up with. The gc will go on the first piece out of the box on the bottom. Only the sides of the center piece with the sentiment on it are attached, so the gc will slip right inside and sort of "peek" out.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Genius is right. Love these!!!!