Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two more...



Christmas gifts in the bag! I used the new Memory Keeper boxes from CTMH for these. Painted the boxes using Ranger Gold Paint Daubber, then used a baby wipe to get rid of the paint marks as soon as I finished painting it. I left some areas more covered than others because I wanted it to look old and distressed. Then I used my CTMH Desert Sand ink pad and distressed the edges and seams even more. Using the Coffee Stain stamp set, I stamped coffee cup rings and splashes randomly around the box. I used the new CTMH Notebook paper pack and used three different B&T papers. I used my Playful Flourishes stamp set to stamp random flourishes on the "opposite" side of the B&T so both sides matched. The "Family" stamp is a 7Gypsies that I won years ago at a crop and had never used! I used my Nestabilities to cut the scallop and regular circle to frame the sentiment.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

I love these. You did a great job.