Saturday, August 16, 2008

OCC Challenge week 8


On a blogging roll this morning! What's this, my third post?!


Dawn has another beautiful sketch up at Our Creative Corner this week. Worked out perfect since I got a bunch of new CTMH product yesterday! I used two of the new stamp sets, Argyle and Shining Star, along with new Aspen paper pack. Twilight, Outdoor Denim and new Creme Brulee CTMH inks were also used. I stamped the stars on a coaster, then cut them out and added Stickles for a bit of sparkle. New Creme Brulee ribbon was used at the top of the card and various buttons from my stash were used at the bottom. I stamped the background using the new Argyle stamp set. I really LOVE this set. Think it will be a sleeper until people start seeing it used and then it will take off like Spot On did with the Summer Idea Book.

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

I love your take on the OCC sketch - especially all the button accents and the new CTMH goodies! Thanks for playing!

lovinpaper said...

Thanks a lot Sue now I have to have that star stamp set!!! Love that card and the colors.

jeanne said...

This is adorable.

LOUISE said...

Great card Sue, love the colours. Louise x

Amanda Faye said...

Love it!!