Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh...Hi!

Yeah, I know. Bad blogger. I think I've decided I'm done boring you with Convention swap cards. I'm done making them, I think. I have close to 500 ready to go. What I'll do with them once they are swapped I have no idea. WHAT was I thinking? I had just been putting them in gallon Ziploc bags and decided I really needed to get them in the clear envelopes. So I used all that I had, and had to order more clear envies from California. And they were here in an amazingly blistering fast 2 days! Sometimes I don't get the USPS!! So they are all now safely ensconsed in their clear envies, then inside gallon Ziplocs, then 3 gallon Ziplocs inside a 2.5 gallon Ziploc and in a box under the table in my scraproom.

My next order of business is to get 3 or 4 years worth of Stamping/Carding magazines out and transfer images that I like into my altered journal then donate the magazines to the library. They are taking up wayyyy too much space under my scrap table and because of the way I have them stacked, I can't get to most of them.


Once I get that done, I am going. to. scrap. the. pictures. on the back of my scrap table. Jan sent me pictures of the kids first day of school. It's now time for school to be out for summer. I have the pictures of Kyle's Eagle Scout project still ON the computer...never even printed them. That's from last Sept. So I've got lots to do.

I'll be around. So look for more exciting things besides Convention swap cards!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't know about you Sue, but I think it's already way to hot to do anything but scrap! I'm headed up your way @ 5:30 to sit through a baseball game. Not looking forward to it. I would much rather stay home and scrapbook or make some cards (btw, I haven't had a chance to comment on yours--they look great). Stay cool.