Friday, June 13, 2008

Kyle's graduation card



Today's post is red, to acknowledge the DHS Falcons and the school colors of Red and White! Kyle is now the third generation in our family to graduate from DHS! Uncle George was in the first graduating class and Kathy, Jan and I all graduated from DHS as well. Unless something drastic happens and Jan and John move their family away, Jake and Joy will be DHS grads as well. Thankfully that's a few years off yet!


I saw these cards in a magazine and knew I had to have them to make Kyle's graduation card with. They are from Urban Lily and are called Secret Keeper cards and you can find them here:Urban Lily Secret Keeper Cards - Vanilla [US462] - $6.50 : Crop Addict, The Sc


The center pocket is where his Gift Card will be. The sentiment, is Eleanor Roosevelt, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Tomorrow is his big graduation partay! Can't wait to see my side of the family. I just realized today, the last time we saw any of them was at Christmas!

1 comment:

Liane said...

Very cool. I like it a lot!