Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Color Challenge week 22


In honor of Father's Day, Marjorie's color challenge this week is her husband's favorite colors; New England Ivy, Twilight, Cranberry and Outdoor Denim. This was a good excuse for me to get some of the pictures on the back of my scrap table on a layout! Kathy had sent pictures of Kyle in a tux for his Senior Portrait and one of him at the school, so I decided to use those two. I used some of my rub-ons flourishes and rub on letters from my stash. The small ones are MM and the large ones are Gen-X. Also used red, white, and blue magic Mesh to highlight the journaling. CTMH Cranberry conchos on the journaling.

2 comments:

Liane said...

All grown up is NOT OK! Great job hilighting the grown up.

Marjorie said...

Great layout!! I love the title and how you used flourishes on a masculine page ^_~ These are great guy colors I think! Thanks for playing as usual :D I hope you're having a wonderful week!

*hugs*
Marjorie