Monday, April 7, 2008

New CTMH Stamp of the Month



Giving you CTMH lovers a sneak peek of our May Stamp of the Month. I am now doing two monthly swaps with the SoM. One is with our team that I've been swapping with for over a year now. And the new Yahoo group I joined decided that we would swap too. This stamp set is going to go over very well I think. It has lots of sentiments that can be used for all sorts of different holidays and events. The stamp set is called Say It In Style.


For out team swap, I used Discovery paper pack, the dragonfly from Butterfly Kisses, and It's a Party stamp set in addition to Say It In Style.Colors used are Hollyhock, Topiary, Buttercup and White Daisy. I random stamped using the It's A party set on Buttercup cardstock. Stamped the dragonfly with Hollyhock, then used my Stickles for a bit of bling. Used my SU Word Window punch to make a window in the front of the card and stamped "Nice Job" on the inside of the card.


Fot the Yahoo group, I used Silhouette paper pack and my Nestabilities scallop punch in the Cuttlebug. This is called a flap card. It's a tri-fold card with a flap that folds over the top. Something different I thought I'd try. I double stamped the Thank You in bamboo and black. The flower button is Making Memories and the black rick rack is Bazzill. BUT!!! CTMH is introducing Rick Rack in it's Summer catalog! Mine is already ordered and will be here by the end of the week. Along with 2 new paper packs and 2 new stamp sets. So stay tuned for fresh new artwork!!

2 comments:

Liane said...

Dang it, I thought you were doing the same thing for both swaps,now I may have to join BOTH! OY the issues you make me deal with!

Marjorie said...

I love your dragonfly card!! It's so lovely :D Your RSing is fabulous!