Monday, March 17, 2008

Woot!

My new word! Woot!

I just finished registering for CTMH Convention! So now I have to wait til April 16 to get the really cool logo gear that they are making available to the Convention goers. Tease us. Show us what it looks like. Then tell us we can't have it yet. Here's your carrot!! Wanna bite? Nope. Can't have it. Yet. Hurry up and wait!

There are 2 different styles of shirts, a regular t-shirt and a v-neck. A really cool tall coffee mug with lid. An apron with really big pockets to hold your scrapping junque. And a chair apron to hold the extra scrapping junque! A pin that we can wear on our lanyard. Cute, cute, cute PJ's. And a CD that will be sent to us after Convention with all of the classes, awards, etc on it.

I think I must. have. it. ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lea said...

Do you have a picture of the coffee mug? I'm looking for one that DOES NOT have a plastic inside. I'd totally get a CTMH one if it doesn't. Let me know.

jeanne said...

Woot! Woot! Woot! I would be excited too!