Friday, March 14, 2008

Pretty Prezziebella!


Lea is in a Secret Sister group and they were a few players short in a Bella swap, so she asked me if I'd like to take a spot. Like to?! Does a bear...oh never mind!!!


This one did not have to be CTMH, so I used my Making Memories Boho Chic paper pack . I did use CTMH Floral Delights stamp set for the flowers on the bottom of the card, which I then cut out the bottom 1/2 of the flowers to give some added interest. For Prezziebella I used colored pencils and her clothes and shoes are done with Pearl Paint and reinkers. The bow on the prezzie is done with Diamond Stickles. A piece of white organdy ribbon tied in a pretty bow. The flower centers all have Glossy Accents to give them pop and shine and also gold Stickles.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love the colors in this one!! And I ADORE how you used the Floral Delights flowers on the card! I've nominated you for the You Make My Day Award. Here the link to my post for the little pic : http://mommyscraps.blogspot.com/2008/03/procrastinating-my-tags.html

Lea said...

Whooeeee! That's great, I'm excited to get one!!!!!!